Quality Engineering Design for AI Platform Adoption
Anbu Muppidathi, Qualitest's CEO, recently published an article in DZone about the critical role that quality engineering plays in AI adoption by organizations and shared many insights into how to achieve success.
In a thorough article describing the different important elements of AI adoption, Anbu analyzes these challenges organizations are facing today:
- Core Necessity in the AI Platform Adoption: Continuous Testing
- Assuring the Data Extraction in AIaaS Adoption
- Assuring the AI Algorithm in AIaaS Adoption
- Assuring the Integration and Interfaces in AIaaS Adoption
- Assuring the User Experiences in AIaaS Adoption
“Continuous testing is a fundamental requirement for AI platform adoption. We should adopt the modular approach of perfecting the designs of data, algorithms, integration, and experience assurance activities. This will let us create a continuous testing ecosystem where enterprise IT can always be ready to accept the frequent changes of internal and external AI components.”
To read the full article in DZone, click here.