NOTICE OF THE FILING
OF A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION WITH THE
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Ibase Consulting of Fairfield County d/b/a QualiTest Group the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the US Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought for employment as a Senior Engineer.
- The wage of $96,000 to $106,000 per year is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 02/25/2023 to 02/24/2026.
- The employment will occur at an Ibase Consulting of Fairfield County d/b/a QualiTest Group facility located in Chicago, IL, at a client site in Scranton, PA, and at a home office in South Abington Twp, PA.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the Ibase Consulting of Fairfield County d/b/a QualiTest Group facility located in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
THERE IS NO BARGAINING REPRESENTATIVE; THEREFORE, A NOTICE OF THIS FILING HAS BEEN POSTED AND WAS, OR WILL REMAIN, POSTED FOR 10 DAYS IN AT LEAST TWO CONSPICUOUS LOCATIONS WHERE H-1B NONIMMIGRANTS WILL BE EMPLOYED.