NOTICE OF THE FILING
OF A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION WITH THE
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Ibase of Fairfield County, LLC d/b/a QualiTest Group the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the US Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought for employment as a Tea Lead.
- The wage of $92,165 to $102,165 per year is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 07/27/2023 to 07/26/2026.
- The employment will occur at an Ibase of Fairfield County, LLC d/b/a QualiTest Group client site located in Austin, TX and at a home office in Liberty Hill, TX.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the Ibase of Fairfield County, LLC d/b/a QualiTest Group facility located in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
THERE IS NO BARGAINING REPRESENTATIVE; THEREFORE, A NOTICE OF THIS FILING HAS BEEN POSTED AND WAS, OR WILL REMAIN, POSTED FOR 10 DAYS IN AT LEAST TWO CONSPICUOUS LOCATIONS WHERE H-1B NONIMMIGRANTS WILL BE EMPLOYED.