New Testing Show Podcast – Identifying Testing Talent and Being the Testing Talent
Qualitest’s Yadira Arevalo and Elle Gee, along with Matthew Heusser and producer Michael Larsen, discussing the essentials they look for when recruiting testing talent.
For hiring managers, getting your recruitment metrics right when hiring testing talent to fit into a specific job role can be tricky. You need to streamline the procedure by setting certain benchmarks to select the fitting talent.
As applicants, on the other hand, you must be aware of the factors that recruiters consider when they read your resume, your approach towards logical reasoning and your ability to communicate your testing knowledge confidently.
In the latest episode of “The Testing Show”, we have Qualitest’s Yadira Arevalo and Elle Gee, along with Matthew Heusser and producer Michael Larsen, discussing the essentials they look for when recruiting testing talent. They also highlight the particular areas a candidate must be vigilant about to be deemed suitable for the job.
The Testing Show: How to Identify Testing Talent
Tune in to get answers to the following questions and more:
- What should a good resume look like?
- What hiring process does Qualitest follow to spot the right talent?
- How effective is a personal blog/website in providing an insight into a candidate’s problem-solving approach?
- What are some standard interview questions/puzzles to analyze the applicant’s logical reasoning power and thought process?
- How to dig in and extract information with or without having a bunch of structured questions?
- How to determine whether the interviewee fits the job role?
- What role does office culture play in the hiring process?